Monday, November 28, 2016

Week 3 at the MTC

Oi!

Classes are going well.  I’m in a trio now with a guy from pleasant grove and another elder and its pretty tight.  P-days are chill, we go to the temple in the morning and then email and then go out and walk around until 5.  last week we went to a grocery store and got a bunch of stuff and then I got Açai which is like acai-flavored froyo with fruit on it and I got kiwi and it was sooooo good.  There’s a mango tree in the courtyard here that might be ready by the time we leave.  I was reading a letter Kaelin sent me a couple years ago when she was on her mission that I haven’t read in a while.  There’s a really cool part I wanted to share:

"This is a serious work and opportunity.  there is a family that, in two years, will be waiting for Elder Holdaway to come to Brazil, Korea, Kopenhagen, Dallas, etc. and introduce them to be baptized."


So I guess Kaelin kind of won my mission guess.

We got two new elders from Provo in my district yesterday which is cool.  


No comments:

Post a Comment