Thursday, November 17, 2016

Getting into the Swing

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk

OI!

Everything is going pretty decent.  Last week we went to the Sao Paulo temple which was awesome and again today.  Last week I thought I accidentally threw my locker key down the chute so I spent an hour trying to negotiate with temple workers who didn't speak English to try to find my key.  After going threw every article of clothing in the chute they told me they had a master key, so we went up to my locker and my key was in it.  I have no idea how it got there, but it probably fell out of my pocket and someone picked it up.  I thought I was the last one to get to the bus but thankfully the Brazilians take forever in the distribution center. Last week my class and the Spanish class next door had a nice-contest after I gave them extra sandwiches that we had that were frankly kinda gross.  They gave us chocolate back and it went on and on and we all became friends.  The language is coming along. My companion went home last night and I think it was for his best.  Anyway I don't have much time so until next week.  

Tchau!

Love,
Elder Holdaway 

No comments:

Post a Comment